WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK!!! :-)

  • Pastor Paul
    Message 1 of 652 , May 1, 2011

      Dear Gentle Folks,

      Let us carry these words of our risen Savior as we journey the week:

      My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.  Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. John 15:12-14 (New International Version, ©2011)

      "The Church Without Walls" www.gentlespirit.org

    • Pastor Paul Turner
      Message 652 of 652 , Nov 18 9:32 PM

        Dear Gentle Folks,

        This verse is a core principle of our church and I submit ought to be a core principle of each of us as we journey the week:

        “God  has shown you, O mortal, what is good.  And what does the Lord require of you?
        To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”
          Micah 6:8 (NIV)

        GSCC logo