WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK!!! :-)

  • Rev. Paul M. Turner
    Message 1 of 621 , Aug 1, 2010
      Dear Gentle Folks,

      No better words, not better wisdom to journey our week:

      "Stop [your fighting]—and know that I am God, exalted among the nations, exalted on the earth."  Psalm 46:10 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

      God Bless,
      Pastor Paul

    • Pastor Paul Turner
      Message 621 of 621 , Mar 25 9:49 PM

        Dear Gentle Folks,

        As we continue our journey on the “Road Towards Freedom, let us hold these words close to our soul:

        “Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.” 2 Corinthians 3:17 (NRSV)

        GSCC logo