Xmas in July // Free Gospel Lunch for HIV/AIDS Awareness -- Saturday July 17th

  • martinow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 6:50 AM
      Xmas in July Free Gospel Lunch supporting HIV and AIDS Awareness -- Saturday July 17th

      Save the Date

      Christmas in July - A Gospel Lunch raising HIV and AIDS Awareness
      Date:    Saturday, July 27
      Time:    12:00 - 2:30 pm
      Site:      The Riverside Church in the City of New York

      As HIV and AIDS continues to be issues in many of our communities, this year a few organizations have come together to create the event "Christmas in July - A Gospel Lunch supporting HIV/AIDS Awareness"  as a ending event of the July 11-17 Stepping Up in Faith for HIV/AIDS week of city-wide events.  Please visit www.nycfia.org for all city-wide event updates.

      It is my personal hope that you and your organization will be able to participate in this year's Christmas in July -  Gospel Lunch raising HIV and AIDS Awareness on July 17th.

      Attached you will find our community partner participation guide for your review.

      If you have a Gospel Group that is willing to donate their services for that day, please be in direct contact with Ms. S. Darlene Cheek, of The Balm in Gilead darlchk@... who is coordinating the Gospel performers who will share their gifts and treasurer on July 17th,

      Please contact me directly with questions on how to obtain event tickets for you and or your organization.

      Yours in the struggle

      Oliver W. Martin III,
      The Riverside Church Global HIV/AIDS Ministry
      http://www.theriversidechurchny.org/getinvolved/?hiv

      (Tel) 212-664-1966 / (Fax) 212-918-9144

      For upcoming HIV/AIDS events visit
      NYC Faith in Action for HIV/AIDS at www.nycfia.org