WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK!!! :-)

  • Rev. Paul M. Turner
    Message 1 of 518 , Nov 1, 2009
      Dear Gentle Folks,

      Let us keep these words close to our heart as we journey the week:

      Jesus said, "The first in importance is, 'Listen, Israel: The Lord your God is one; so love the Lord God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence and energy.' And here is the second: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.' There is no other commandment that ranks with these."  Mark 12:29-31 (The Message)

      God Bless,
      Pastor Paul

    • Pastor Paul Turner
      Message 518 of 518 , Mar 22 5:09 AM

        Dear Gentle Folks,

        As the Lenten journey continues hold onto this powerful prayer:

        "So this is my prayer: that your love will flourish and that you will not only love much but well. Learn to love appropriately. You need to use your head and test your feelings so that your love is sincere and intelligent, not sentimental gush. Live a lover’s life, circumspect and exemplary, a life Jesus will be proud of: bountiful in fruits from the soul, making Jesus Christ attractive to all, getting everyone involved in the glory and praise of God."  Philippians 1:9-11 (MSG)

        GSCC_Logo"The Church Without Walls" www.gentlespirit.org