DC Area WOW Meeting - May 7 - Please come to find out more about the upcoming WITNESS OUR WELCOME Conference

  • Witness Our Welcome: Charlotte
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2003
      WITNESS OUR WELCOME 2003
      NATIONAL CONFERENCE FOR LGBT & ALLIED PEOPLE OF FAITH
      http://www.wow2k.org

      Washington, DC area WOW2003 meeting

      WEDNESDAY, MAY 7th, 2003
      7:30 PM
      Visitors Center
      National City Christian Church
      5 Thomas Circle NW (14th St & Mass Ave)
      Washington, DC

      We've invited WOW2003 sponsors and presenters who live in the DC area
      as well as folks we think might be interested in attending WOW2003 or
      becoming a WOW2003 sponsor. The hope is to share some of the details
      and excitement about WOW2003 and build momentum increased registrations
      from our area. WOW2003 Co-Chair Marco Grimaldo will attend the meeting
      to share some information/perspective with us. We also hope to talk
      about ideas for how we might spread the word about WOW2003 in the DC
      area. So if you live in DC or suburban Maryland or Virginia or even
      in Baltimore and you'd like to come meet some other folks in this area
      who are involved with WOW2003 please come out tomorrow night and join
      us.

      If you need more info just drop me an email or give Charles a call at
      202-462-5934.

      Please forward to others you know in the Washington, DC area. Thanks.

      =====
      Witness Our Welcome - Charlotte, NC
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wowcharlotte

      http://search.yahoo.com