Creating Change: Think big, act boldly, create change!

  • David Lohman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1 8:57 AM

      THINK BIG - ACT BOLDLY - CREATE CHANGE

      We’re on the brink of BIG CHANGES. Are you ready to change your world?

      Get the tools to make change real at

      The
      22nd National Conference on LGBT Equality: Creating Change

      Dallas, Feb. 3-7, 2010.

      The
      Creating Change conference has what you need – trainings, workshops, strategy sessions and time to catch up with your comrades and friends – old and new – in our movement for LGBT equality.

      Creating Change is for YOU because you’re an organizer, an activist and a community sparkplug. You’re a staffer, a board member, a volunteer in the LGBT movement.  You’re a student, you’re a political junkie.  Mostly, Creating Change is for you because you’re a dreamer, a thinker and you want to be part of the change that’s coming.

      Live Large and think BIG
      and catch our early bird registration !

      We'll see you in Dallas!

      The mission of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force is to build the political power of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community from the ground up. We do this by training activists, organizing broad-based campaigns to defeat anti-LGBT referenda and advance pro-LGBT legislation, and building the organizational capacity of our movement. Our Policy Institute, the movement's premier think tank, provides research and policy analysis to support the struggle for complete equality and to counter right-wing lies. As part of a broader social justice movement, we work to create a nation that respects the diversity of human expression and identity and creates opportunity for all. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., we also have offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis and Cambridge. The Task Force is a 501(c)(3) corporation incorporated in Washington, D.C. Contributions to the Task Force are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. ©2009 National Gay and Lesbian Task Force. 1325 Massachusetts Ave NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC 20005. Phone 202.393.5177. Fax 202.393.2241. TTY 202.393.2284. theTaskForce@....