Covenant Network Conference - Register now and save!

  • David Lohman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009

      If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.
      Forward this message to a friend
      Covenant Network of PresbyteriansToward a Church as Generous and Just as God's Grace

      Dear Friends,

      Insightful addresses,
           Invigorating conversations,
               Inspiring worship . . .

      These are just some of the reasons you'll want to be in Cleveland in November for the

              2009 Covenant Conference

              The Church We Can See From Here

      What's changing in the church - and what isn't?  How do we understand and embrace changes around us?  What can we do to help bring about the changes we desire - and even know for sure what they might be?

      Explore these questions with hundreds of Presbyterians who care about our church and its witness as passionately as you do.  Join us for The Church We Can See From Here

             Thursday, Nov 5 - Saturday. Nov 7, 2009

              Church of the Covenant, Cleveland

      Full information is on our website.

      If you're hesitating, Ted Smith explains on YouTube why you'll want to participate, and why we're confident you'll feel smart years from now when you say, "I heard ____ back in 2009."

      Save by registering now!

      Early Bird Registration ($150) ends September 15.  Before you get completely swamped by the start of fall, register now.  You know you want to be there - sign up now and save!

      Everything is in place for another great conference - except you.  We want your ideas, your hopes, your participation, your energy.  Please plan now to come in November - and register now for the Early Bird rate.

      I am greatly looking forward to seeing you there!

      Faithfully yours,
      :)

      Pam

      Executive Director

      2515 Fillmore Street San Francisco, CA 94115
      415 351 2196 (phone) 415 351 2198 (fax)
      www.covenantnetwork.org