WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK!!! :-)

  • Rev. Paul M. Turner
    Message 1 of 624 , Aug 2, 2009
      Dear Gentle Folks,

      Let us carry these words of Jesus close to our heart as we journey the week:

      "He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, "Quiet! Be still!" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.  He said to his disciples, "Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?"   Mark 4:39-40 (New International Version)

      God Bless,
      Pastor Paul

    • Pastor Paul Turner
      Message 624 of 624 , Apr 22 10:08 PM

        Dear Gentle Folks,

        Wonderful words of wisdom to journey our week with:

        What are you waiting for? Return to your God! Commit yourself in love, in justice!
        Wait for your God, and don’t give up on God—ever!
         Hosea 12:6 (MSG)

        GSCC logo