WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK!!! :-)

  • Rev. Paul M. Turner
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2009
      Dear Gentle Folks,

      Let us carry this testimony close to our heart as we journey the week:

      "Everyone there was incredulous, buzzing with curiosity. "What's going on here? A new teaching that does what it says? He shuts up defiling, demonic spirits and sends them packing!" News of this traveled fast and was soon all over Galilee."  Mark 1:27-28 (The Message)

      God Bless,
      Pastor Paul
      http://gscc.podomatic.com (Click here to see an expanded version)

    • Rev. Paul M. Turner
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 8, 2009
        Dear Gentle Folks,

        Let us give some thought and meditation to these words as we journey the week:

        "Jesus said, "Let's go to the rest of the villages so I can preach there also. This is why I've come." He went to their meeting places all through Galilee, preaching and throwing out the demons." Mark 1:29-39 (The Message)

        "I've become just about every sort of servant there is in my attempts to lead those I meet into a God-saved life. I did all this because of the Message. I didn't just want to talk about it; I wanted to be in on it!" 1 Corinthians 9:23 (The Message)

        God Bless,
        Pastor Paul

      • Rev. Paul M. Turner
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 22, 2009
          Dear Gentle Folks,

          Let us cling to this affirmation as we journey our week:

          "Forget about what's happened; don't keep going over old history.  Be alert, be present. I'm about to do something brand-new.  It's bursting out! Don't you see it?  Isaiah 43:19 (The Message)

          God Bless,
          Pastor Paul

        • Rev. Paul M. Turner
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 22, 2009
            Dear Gentle Folks,

            Let us carry these powerful words close to our heart as we journey the week:

            "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."
            Ephesians 2:8-10 (New International Version)

            God Bless,
            Pastor Paul