Other Sheep Newsletter- Summer Report 2007

  • Steve Parelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2007

      Dear Friends of Other Sheep,

      With this emailing of the quarterly Other Sheep News, I would especially like to keep before you the Kenya Summer Project 2007.  We have posted an itemizing of expenditures made and a statement of financial gifts received for the Kenya Summer Project 2007.  Please review our needs and consider making a financial gift by check or with credit card to the Kenya Summer Project 2007.  An article on page 4 of the Other Sheep News will update you on the project.

      Other Sheep News -  Summer Report, July – September 2007  [Print Version]

      In This Issue:

      page 1

      ·         Other Sheep Collaborates with Lutheran Seminary and Methodist Universities in Brazil to develop significant projects -

      Outgrowth of Tom Hanks’ Speaking Tour to Three Brazilian Cities, May 12-22, 2007

      ·         Nothing in the World Can Make Me Turn Back – E. Ruben Villaverde, former Baptist pastor of Mendoza , Argentina , writes about his experience one year after coming out to his congregation

      page 2

      ·         Maranatha and Others Lead GAY Parade, NYC

      page 3

      ·         “Gay Nigerians know what we believe.  We need to know how to defend it.  Send us the books.”  - Davis Mac-Iyalla, Director of Changing Attitude Nigeria

      ·         A Manhattan law firm; a hymn; & Kenya , Africa – a reflective writing and a personal human interest story on mission and one’s call to LGBTs world wide

      page 4

      ·         Steve and Jose leave for Kenya , July 3, and return August 25 – How plans have finalized for the Kenya Summer Project 2007

      Regards,

      Steve Parelli

      Contact Information

      Steve Parelli , M.Div