ACTION ALERT Scouting For All

  • Bonte Minnema
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 8:19 PM
      Hi Everyone,
      WOW! I had a really great time at the conference this weekend. This was
      sent to me by friends & I hope you can help. I'm part of the LGBTQ group
      here in Canada & we're very sad about that happend with the supreme court.
      For more information on the 129th Toronto please visit www.queerscouts.org
      we are an officially recognized group by Scouts Canada.

      XO

      Bonte