We need your sermons on Marriage Equality

  • RMMVoelkel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Dear Colleagues,

      I just got a call from Cedric Harmon who is working with the Coalition Against Discrimination in the Constitution, a national coalition with which IWR is working whose focus is keeping the Federal Marriage Amendment from passing.  One of the things they are doing is collecting resources for folks who would like to work against the FMA in their local congregations.

      So if you have or know about sermons that have been preached either against the Federal Marriage Amendment or in support of Marriage Equality, please send them to:

      Cedric will put them up on the Coalition Against Discrimination in the Constitution's website.

      If you could send them to me at Rebecca@..., we will also put them on the IWR site.

      Thanks so much!

      In peace,

      Rebecca