WELCOME TO THE NEW WEEK!!! :-)

  • Rev. Paul M. Turner
    Message 1 of 522 , Jan 1, 2006
      Dear Gentle Folks,

      Let's us begin a new year keeping these words as our duty each and
      every day:

      "...And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love
      mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8 (New International
      Version)

      God Bless,
      Pastor Paul
      http://www.gentlespirit.org
      http://www.whosoever.org/seeds/
    • Pastor Paul Turner
      Message 522 of 522 , Apr 25 9:12 PM

        Dear Gentle Folks,

        A little long, but powerful words of wisdom to practice during the weeks journey:

        "Do you want to be counted wise, to build a reputation for wisdom? Here’s what you do: Live well, live wisely, live humbly. It’s the way you live, not the way you talk, that counts. Mean-spirited ambition isn’t wisdom. Boasting that you are wise isn’t wisdom. Twisting the truth to make yourselves sound wise isn’t wisdom. It’s the furthest thing from wisdom—it’s animal cunning, devilish conniving. Whenever you’re trying to look better than others or get the better of others, things fall apart and everyone ends up at the others’ throats."  James 3:13-16 (MSG)

        GSCC_Logo"The Church Without Walls" www.gentlespirit.org