YahooGroups now has Photo Albums!

  • John Mayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hey People,

      YahooGroups! has now added a PHOTO ALBUM Section for
      our YahooGroup. Members of this Group with a Yahoo ID
      are able to upload photos of our group activities for
      others to share and enjoy.

      I encourage any of you who have digital or scanned
      photos of activities of our group to please upload
      those into the photo album section of our yahoogroup.
      Choose our group from the list and then click on
      "photos" to either view or upload new pictures. I
      look forward to sharing our picture stories with you.

      If you have photos you want to share in the group, but
      dont have a Yahoo ID or don;t know how to upload,
      please feel free to email them to me at
      amayesd@... and I will take care of it for
      you. Please indicate the name of the group you want
      this added to since I am managing several groups right
      now. Thanks!

      Peace,
      John

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/