GayCharlotte.com - Please Share!

  • amayesd@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      GayCharlotte.com - Announcing the most comprehensive
      information source for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, &
      Transgender Community in Charlotte & the Central
      Carolinas!

      GayCharlotte.com is the newly refurbished regional
      website for the LGBT Community. This web resource is a
      project of The Lesbian & Gay Community Center
      Project ... serving the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual,
      Transgender Community of Greater Charlotte, NC.

      Our site is a continual project of providing up-to-date
      and accurate information for the local and regional
      community. At GayCharlotte.com you will find ...
      __

      WELCOME - Our front page provides most of our site users
      with the dailing information that they need to know
      including news, daily events, current polls, weather,
      access to entertainment, registration for community
      access, and basic site information.

      CALENDAR - The first ever public local and regional gay
      community calendar with event details about everything
      happening.

      ORGANIZATIONS - A complete easy to use commmunity
      organizational directory helping you to find what you
      need. The directory is divided into several basic
      topics and lists organizations locally, regionally,
      nationally, and internationally.

      BUSINESSES - A gay friendly business directory featuring
      businesses that want your services. Our businesses are
      either GLBT owned, oriented, friendly, or recommended.
      All business listings are currently for FREE (for 2001).

      CONNECTIONS - Access to offsite tools for connecting
      with other LGBT people throughout the Metrolina region
      through email listserves, personals, bulletin boards,
      and chat.

      LGBT FAQS - A section devoted to Lesbian, Gay, BiSexual,
      and Transgender Frequently Asked Questions (this section
      is currently under construction ... so stay tuned). We
      provide easy question and answer information, web
      resources, and a bibliography on major topics of
      interest to the LGBT community including coming out,
      religion, history, family, health, safe sex, the law,
      HIV/AIDS, and much more!

      NEWS - Access to up to the date news and information
      sources. We feature our own Carolina Rainbow News by
      email and provide access to news feed from Planetout and
      Gaywire as well as access to local and regional gay news
      papers and periodicals.

      CENTER - Information on the new "Lesbian and Gay
      Community Center Project ... serving the Lesbian, Gay,
      Bisexual, Transgender Community of Greater Charlotte".
      Upcoming programs and activities are announced here.
      Come find out about the first ever LGBT Community Center
      in the Carolinas.

      METROLINA - A metrolina promotional section for visitor
      and potential residents to Charlotte (portions still
      under construction). Find general regional arts and
      entertainment, housing, job, worship, and educational
      information.
      __

      Organizations, Businesses, or Individuals are invited to
      link directly to our site or refer us to your
      constituents that might be in need of LGBT information
      for our region. Anyone wanting to be a website
      volunteer, list your organization or business, provide
      event information, or give suggestions/feedback - please
      email webmaster@....