Reminder - VPF Members' Meeting

  • IVPF@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 6, 2004

      VPF Members' Meeting

      Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2004
      Time: 1:00PM - 2:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

      Its time for the next VPF Members' Meeting.

      VPF Members' Meetings take place the first Wednesday of each
      month and are hosted by VPF Executive Committee members.

      This month the VPF Members' Meeting is scheduled to take place
      at 1900 GMT (1 pm CST) in the general room of the Vasa Previa
      Chat Cafe http://www.vasaprevia.com/coolcafe/login.asp

      Would you like to learn more about how the VPF works and what it
      has achieved so far? Do you have ideas you'd like to suggest to
      the VPF that would help the cause? Here's your chance to ask
      questions and tell us what you think!

      VPF Chat Cafe
      http://www.vasaprevia.org/coolcafe/login.asp

      To join the Vasa_Previa email discussion group, send an email
      to:
      Vasa_Previa-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Help us research vasa previa by filling in the VPF research
      questionnaire:
      http://www.vasaprevia.org/education/questions.htm

      Save babies from an untimely death due to vasa previa by JOINING
      the Vasa Previa Foundation as a participating member! Membership
      is free. Send an email with your request to:
      info@...
    • IVPF@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 28, 2004

        VPF Members' Meeting

        Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2004
        Time: 7:00PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

        Its time for the next VPF Members' Meeting.

        VPF Members' Meetings take place the first Wednesday of each
        month and are hosted by VPF Executive Committee members.

        This month the VPF Members' Meeting is scheduled to take place
        at 100 GMT (7 pm CST) in the general room of the Vasa Previa