[IVPF] Searching for Lost Participating Members

  • Cindy Paris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013
      Hi and Happy New Year to everyone! The IVPF is in the midst of its Annual Members Meeting preparation. We have lost track of several participating (voting) members. If you are on this list, please contact me at Cindy.Paris@... right away to update your contact information. Thank you!

      Allison Barberi
      Lisa Cole
      Elizabeth Congdon
      Stacy Day
      Jill Everson
      Bryce and Miriam Gerritsen
      Stephanie Hubbs
      Alexandra Kuyvenhoven
      Georgia McLaughlin
      Mario Montag
      Christina Morales
      Allison Paoli
      Cassandra Pesino
      Jennifer Perryman
      Angelina Shabazz
      Yvette Taylor
      Natalia Vargas
      Jolene Wood

      Kind regards,
      Cindy Paris, Co-Founder,�Secretary, and Director
      International Vasa Previa�Foundation

      Visit http://IVPF.org to learn�about vasa previa. It only takes a�moment to diagnose life...