Please Help Us Petition for Vasa Previa Guidelines!

  • Cindy Paris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2012
      We want guidelines! Help us petition the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and tell them that Infant death and injury from vasa previa is an avoidable tragedy.

      Please share this far and wide. Research shows that vasa previa is either nearly 100% deadly for the infant or it is virtually 100% survivable, all depending on diagnosis and management. PLEASE HELP US. It only takes a moment to sign this petition. Vasa previa is one tragedy we CAN do something about.

      http://www.change.org/petitions/infant-death-and-injury-from-vasa-previa-is-an-avoidable-tragedy