Questions for Dr. Oyelese, Dr. Collins and Dr. Birnholz

  • Marlou van Dijck
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      Message
      Dear members of the Vasa Previa Foundation,
      On Januari 28, 2003, a meeting will take place between Amy Brown Gaghagen, Marlou van Dijck, Cindy Paris, Victoria Goldstein, Dr. Oyelese, Dr. Collins and Dr. Birnholz. We are very honored and pleased that these doctors have taken their valuable time to visit us and to discuss VP with us. We feel like it really is a big opportunity for us to learn more about VP.
      We are pretty sure that you might also have one or two questions about VP which still need some answers. We would like to give you, our members, the opportunity to send your questions to us. We will review the questions and pose them to the doctors on Januari 28. The answers to your questions will be published on our website.
      Please reply with your questions before Januari 20. Though your questions won't be distributed to this email group's members, the group moderators WILL receive them and make sure they are submitted at the meeting.
      Thanks!
      Love,
      Marlou van Dijck
      Vice President VPF,