IVPF Store Updates

  • Cindy Paris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2006
      Hello everyone!  We wanted to let you know that there are some new products in the IVPF store.  Lucas' Angel pins, created by our own Jenny Fredrick in memory of her angel son Lucas; some really cool looking IVPF pens; and of course the IVPF silicon wristbands; 2 styles of holiday cards; and last but not least, our IVPF denim shirts with embroidered logo.  There's also a link to Stork Avenue - a great place to get your baby announcements and benefit the IVPF at the same time!  Jenny did a fabulous job on Lucas' Angels.  Each one comes beautifully packaged with one of several different poems.  You can feel the love in each piece!  Be sure to take a look:  http://IVPF.org  If you are looking for other ways to benefit the IVPF, please check out our fundraising page:  http://IVPF.org/fundraising  You can even donate your old car!

      Happy shopping,

      Cindy Paris, IVPF Secretary
      Mum to Nathan Elliot Paris   ^i^
      http://NathanParis.com

      Risk Factors, Testing, and IVPF Management Recommendations for Vasa Previa:
      http://IVPF.org/education/recommendations.htm

      Sign up to receive the free IVPF newsletter:

      To join the Vasa_Previa email discussion group, visit:

      Medical Resources on Vasa Previa
      http://IVPF.org/resources/resources.htm

      IVPF Slide Show about vasa previa
      online - http://IVPF.org/Docs/IVPFslideshow.htm

      Frequently asked questions about vasa previa:
      http://IVPF.org/faqs/faqs.htm

      Help us research vasa previa by filling in the IVPF research questionnaire:
      http://IVPF.org/education/questions.htm

      Save babies from an untimely death due to vasa previa by JOINING the International Vasa Previa Foundation, Inc. as a participating member!  Visit http://IVPF.org/contact/member.htm