[Sophie's Walk] Register NOW!

  • Sophie's Walk for Vasa Previa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      IVPFwalk
      Register for Sophie's Walk TODAY!

      20-21 August 2005

      Saving lives one baby step at a time

      Hello everyone!

      Sophie's Walk is coming up fast!  Please get your registrations in early.  You can register to walk online at http://www.vasaprevia.org/walk/registration.htm   Register children and spouses that are walking too, as some locations will have events taking place afterwards.  Its sure to be a fun and rewarding day!

      We experienced a momentary glitch in the online registration form.  If you registered to walk already, we probably did NOT receive it.  Please register again.  We apologize for the inconvenience.  Local walk captains should register as well.

      Also, if you are planning to walk in your area, even privately, let us know as soon as possible so we can get the information up on the website.  If you are planning a large walk requiring permits and insurance, please know that the deadline for insurance application is this month.

      Want to walk, but don't know if your city is organizing a walk?  Check out http://www.vasaprevia.org/walk/locations.htm to find out.

      Kindest regards,

      Cindy Paris, Victoria Goldstein-Macadar, and Jacqueline Mullikin
      Sophie's Walk Coordinators
      SophiesWalk@...

      Instant messengers:

      Cindy Paris