Reminder - IVPF Members' Meeting

  • IVPF@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 44 , Dec 29, 2004

      IVPF Members' Meeting

      Date: Wednesday, January 5, 2005
      Time: 1:00PM - 2:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

      Its time for the next IVPF Members' Meeting.

      IVPF Members' Meetings take place the first Wednesday of each
      month and are hosted by IVPF Executive Committee members.

      This month the IVPF Members' Meeting is scheduled to take place
      at 19:00 GMT (1 pm CST) in the general room of the Vasa Previa
      Chat Cafe http://www.vasaprevia.com/coolcafe/login.asp

      Would you like to learn more about how the IVPF works and what
      it has achieved so far? Do you have ideas you'd like to suggest
      to the IVPF that would help the cause? Here's your chance to ask
      questions and tell us what you think!

      VPF Chat Cafe
      http://www.vasaprevia.org/coolcafe/login.asp

      To join the Vasa_Previa email discussion group, send an email
      to:
      Vasa_Previa-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Help us research vasa previa by filling in the IVPF research
      questionnaire:
      http://www.vasaprevia.org/education/questions.htm

      Save babies from an untimely death due to vasa previa by JOINING
      the International Vasa Previa Foundation as a participating
      member! Membership is free. Send an email with your request to:
      info@...
    • IVPF@yahoogroups.com
      Message 44 of 44 , Nov 30, 2005

        IVPF Members' Meeting

        Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2005
        Time: 7:00PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

        Its time for the next IVPF Members' Meeting.

        IVPF Members' Meetings take place the first Wednesday of each
        month and are hosted by IVPF Executive Committee members.

        This month the IVPF Members' Meeting is scheduled to take place
        at 1:00 GMT (7 pm CST).

        Would you like to learn more about how the IVPF works and what
        it has achieved so far? Do you have ideas you'd like to suggest
        to the IVPF that would help the cause? Here's your chance to ask
        questions and tell us what you think!

        This meeting will be held in an IVPF Chat Room located at
        http://IVPF.org/chat

        To join the Vasa_Previa email discussion group, send an email
        to:
        Vasa_Previa-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Help us research vasa previa by filling in the IVPF research
        questionnaire: http://IVPF.org/education/questions.htm

        Save babies from an untimely death due to vasa previa by JOINING
        the International Vasa Previa Foundation, Inc. as a
        participating member! Membership is free. Visit
        http://IVPF.org/contact/member.htm to request participating
        membership.