Thanks for Assistance with RAD/Analysis

  • AnneMarie Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Thanks to all who sent me advice/guidance/web sites, etc.. on
      developing a methodolgy that incorporates analysis with RAD. I am
      currently sifting through all this and hope to use much of what was
      sent to me in this "new" methodology (new for my company).

      Thanks again, and if you have any more constructive ideas, please
      contact me.

      Regards,
      Anne Marie Smith