Cisco Live 2013, London

  • Suhail
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2012

    Cisco Live, Jan 28 - Feb 1, 2013 . London, UK

    http://www.cisco.com/web/offer/email/med/assets/icon_facebook_16x16.gif

    http://www.cisco.com/web/offer/email/med/assets/icon_twitter_17x17.gif

    http://www.cisco.com/web/offer/email/med/assets/icon_linkedin_16x16.gif

    Dear Valued Customer,

    Do you want to know what the possibilities are of an Intelligent Network? Do you want to discover what you and we, the Cisco Live community, can make possible together in the future of the hyper-connected world?

    Cisco Live 2013, London is the industry's foremost event for enabling you to enhance technical skills and discover innovative solutions to build the network of the future; all whilst extending your professional network and forging new connections with like-minded people and Cisco experts.

    Cisco Live 2013, London again takes place at the ICC London ExCeL, with pre-conference Technical Seminars on Monday January 28, and the main conference program running from Tuesday January 29 to Friday February 1, 2013.

    Cisco Live is specifically tailored to a breadth of job functions including Engineers, Architects, Developers, Managers, Senior IT Leaders and Directors. If you are an IT Leader interested in how IT is the catalyst for building business strategy, then we strongly advise you to take a look at our IT Management program.

    Join the Cisco Live community today on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to chat with your peers, and get the latest event and industry news.

    Kind regards,

    The Cisco Live 2013, London Team
    www.ciscolive.com/london

    An invitation from our Executive Host, Jeremy Bevan

          http://www.cisco.com/web/offer/email/130005/JB.JPG

    Registration Support

    Tel: 0044 (0)207 022 8992
    Email: support@...

    Diamond Exhibitor

              http://www.experiencethe.info/Cisco/CL2013/ITM/na_logo_hrz_2c_rgb2.jpg

    Platinum Exhibitors

    http://www.experiencethe.info/Cisco/CL2013/ITM/plat_sponsors_all_150x159.jpg

    Official Cable Sponsor

    http://www.experiencethe.info/Cisco/CL2013/ITM/COMM4C_LOGO_150px.jpg

    Click here to update your profile. If you would prefer not to receive news about Cisco products and promotions in the future, change your e-mail address in our database, or specify an e-mail format preference, simply click here. Alternatively, you may unsubscribe from future e-mail communications by replying to this message with the words "unsubscribe" in the subject line, and we will take you off of our list as quickly as possible. Cisco Systems cares about your privacy. For more information on our privacy notice, please click here

    Copyright © 2012, Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. Cisco, Cisco Systems and the Cisco Systems logo are registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries. Cisco Systems, Inc. 170 West Tasman Drive, San Jose, California 95134 ATTN: Corporate Marketing (SJC08/3/4)

    Cisco System Limited. Registered address: Eversheds House, 70 Great Bridgewater Street, Manchester, M1 5ES, United Kingdom. Registered number: 2558939 Registered in England and Wales. Legal Information