[Survey] Software as a Service in Saudi Arabia

  • Amer Araman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2010
      Sent by: Mohammad Amer Arman

      Alsalamu Alaikum,

      below is a market survey that attempts to study the saudi organization's perceptions and attitudes towards software as a service (SaaS).  the survey will hopefully show how the customers (and potential customers) see the advantages and the concerns of SaaS compared to traditional licensing of packaged software that is deployed in-house.

      Would you please fill the survey and provide your input on the subject.  it should take around 10 minutes of your time and I will share the result of the survey with all the participants insha'lalh

      your input is highly appreciated,

      Best Regards
      Muhammad Amer Arman
      The Survey is part of my MBA dissertation in Manchester Business School

      Our Services :
      ITdigest Training Service:    training@... ITdigest Job Service:    Job.provider@... Job.seeker@...
      ITdigest Advice Service:     advice@... General Info:
      info@...

      Subscribe :
      Copyright ©2010 ITDigest. All rights reserved