[News] Breaking News: Cisco May Be Making A Run For Skype!!

  • Abdulelah A. Al-Jubair
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      Sent by: Abdulelah A. Al-Jubair

      Assalam Alykom,

      As reported by techcrunch.com, folks at Cisco are seriously considering making a move towards Skype acquisition. However, nothing's been confirmed yet by Cisco nor Skype!

      shall we trust TC's reliable source? only time can tell :)

      to stay updated on this matter read from the source, click here: TechCrunch.com

      Abdulelah
      "I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.Ralph Nader
      Our Services :
      ITdigest Training Service:    training@... ITdigest Job Service:    Job.provider@... Job.seeker@...
      ITdigest Advice Service:     advice@... General Info:
      info@...

      Subscribe :
      Copyright �2010 ITDigest. All rights reserved