[Software] Remove your virus permenantly...

  • M.Irfan Y
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009

      Sent by: M.Irfan Y

      Hi,

      I request you to kindly download the trial copy of the Super Anti Spyware. Here is the website  . Please download the software through our website www.mediatrendit.com . You can also place the order directly or for multiple users like for the 100 users I will give  a very attractive price which is would be a LIFETIME license with no annual renewal required. OR Place the order from this link http://www.superantispyware.com/superantispyware.html?rid=4029

      Why do I need SUPERAntiSpyware when I already have an anti-spyware solution?

      In the fight against today’s spyware, a single solution is not enough – the reality is that no single source solution can

      detect and remove everything on a given day. Multiple layers of defense are a necessity as the sheer number of

      infections that come out on a daily basis, (referred to as “zero-day threats”), are overwhelming, and no single source

      can obtain, analyze, process, and provide definitions to detect and remove all threats on a given day.

      SUPERAntiSpyware is designed to be either your primary security solution or to compliment your existing security

      solution without interfering and/or slowing down the system. SUPERAntiSpyware can be used as a real-time

      protection component or as an on-demand scanner that is used only if another primary line of defense cannot detect

      and remove an infection.

      What is SUPERAntiSpyware?

      SUPERAntiSpyware is a powerful anti-spyware solution designed to be the first line of defense and/or to compliment

      your existing security solution. SUPERAntiSpyware will detect and remove the toughest of spyware infections such as

      Gromozon, Zlob, SmitFraud, Vundo, WinFixer, SpywareQuake, VirusBurst and well over 100,000 other harmful

      application components.

      SUPERAntiSpyware detects and removes Adware, Spyware, Malware, Trojans, Parasites, Dialers, Rootkits, Worms,

      Browser HiJackers and Keyloggers. SUPERAntiSpyware features many unique technologies such as our First Chance

      Prevention system that detects and removes threats before your system starts in order to block infections from

      infecting and re-infecting your system during the startup and shut down sequences.

      SUPERAntiSpyware has the distinct honor of being one of only seven anti-spyware programs to be on the short list of

      Spyware Warriors’ trusted/recommended programs; our program has been downloaded over 1 million times.

      Where did SUPERAntiSpyware come from, and how long has it been around?

      SUPERAntiSpyware started life over 2 years ago inside our 5-star award winning SUPERAdBlocker product. We

      created the stand-alone version of SUPERAntiSpyware nearly a year ago to meet the consumer demand for our

      technology to be made available as a stand-alone product.

      Who is SUPERAntiSpyware.com?

      SUPERAntiSpyware.com is led by Nick Skrepetos, an experienced software developer and visionary who has

      spearheaded many successful companies and has been actively creating professional software applications for over

      24 years. Prior to forming SUPERAdBlocker.com, Skrepetos founded Panicware, Inc. and served as its president and

      head of development and independently created the Pop-Up Stopper product and product line. Nick designed the

      first toolbar based ad-blocker that is still used in Pop-Up Stopper® Companion marketed by Panicware, Inc. Pop-Up

      Stopper® is the most frequently downloaded basic pop-up blocker to date with over 20 million downloads worldwide

      since 2000..

      Will SUPERAntiSpyware co-exist with existing security and scanning solutions?

      Yes. SUPERAntiSpyware has been specifically designed to be light on system resources and to co-exist with existing

      security solutions to provide a primary or secondary layer of defense. SUPERAntiSpyware can be used as both a realtime

      layer of defense and/ or as an on-demand scanning solution.

      How often is SUPERAntiSpyware updated?

      The SUPERAntiSpyware definitions are typically updated at least once per day to provide the highest level of

      protection against “zero-day threats.” Our dedicated threat research team receives samples from all over the world

      on a daily basis – we are on the front line of defense against infections and quickly and accurately analyze the

      infections and respond to them by updating our definitions to remove the threats.

      How will my customers be supported?

      We provide 24/7 customer support via our Customer Service Center, and all questions and inquiries are answered

      within a 24-hour period. For “tough” to remove infections, we have remote diagnostic tools designed to help locate

      and remove the most stubborn of infections. We can provide front-line support to field technicians for enterprise and

      multi-system level deployment.

      Thanks .

      M.Irfan.

      info@...

      Our Services :
      ITdigest Training Service:ITdigest Advice Service:
      training@...advice@...
      ITdigest Job Service:General Info:
      job.provider@...info@...
      job.seeker@...

      Subscribe :
      Copyright ©2008 ITdigest. All rights reserved