[Events] ComGuard invites you to End-to-End Security

  • Abdullah Almimouni
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005

      End to End Security Opening

      Secure Server

      Secure Network (IDP)

      Secure Access (SA)

      Coffee break

      Secure Mobile

      Secure Building

      Buffet lunch

      You have received this email message from ITP, the leading business, consumer, communication and IT publishers in the Middle East. Your email address has been recorded because either you have subscribed to one of our 25 market leading titles or have registered or entered a competition on one of our web sites (ITP.net; TimeOutDubai.com; TimeOutAbuDhabi.com; Ahlan.ae and Mumtazz.com). You are not on a Comguard FZ LLC mailing list.

      Regards,

      Abdullah Almimouni | Microsoft Arabia | ( (+966) 1 2188018 | Fax (+966) 1 2188001

      www.microsoft.com/saudi