Development Methodology in Your Organization

  • Amer Abdraboh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2008

      Sent by: ITdigest Team
      I've found an interesting post for a director (in Human Capital Core Development) in Oracle regarding development methodology. Though very summarized, it was a realistic one, reflected the difficult part of any development methodology implementation in organizations. They have faced the same problems; developers don't like documentation, and like to start programming, there are no guidelines or standardization for requirements, to many other obstacles. They have worked out these issues, and marketed internally, supported by their top management. The interesting part is that they didn't use out of the box ready methodologies like RUP or MSF, but they have adopted some of these ideas into their own life-cycle.

        news [at] itdigestblog.com نحن نستقبل مشاركاتك، ملاحظاتك، او مقالاتك على

      Our Services :
      ITdigest Training Service:ITdigest Advice Service:
      training@...advice@...
      ITdigest Job Service:General Info:
      Job Advertiserinfo@...
      Job Seekers

      Subscribe :
      Copyright ©2008 ITdigest. All rights reserved