RE: [ITMS] Re: Bomb Blast in Hyderabad

  • I LuV My Frnds more than wat they can ima
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 28, 2013
      Hi,

      Do you get money, health, goodwill and long live if you sit at home and do prayers?  These ate actions which you are performing. The same way, you need be helping people. Prayers are nothing.

      I know that rockets won't fly for prayers. If you think prayers help to make rockets fly then why should we invest energy, time and money?

      There is no loss in doing prayers.. So people would do that. I doesn't mean prayers help.

      Sent from my Windows Phone

      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 1, 2013
        Hi,

        I'm sure you know Guru Raghavendra Stotra, written by Sri.
        Appannacharya. Pls read the below before castigating prayers!

        "Ithi kala thraye nithyam prarthanaam ya karothi sa, Iha muthraptha
        sarveshto modathe nathra samsaya."

        Nothing in this world is mutually exclusive, they are all inclusive,
        so, Yes Prayers & action- both are required in conjunction!

        Tx,
        Dinakar

        On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM, I LuV My Frnds more than wat they can
        imagine <gowtham2u2@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Do you get money, health, goodwill and long live if you sit at home and do prayers? These ate actions which you are performing. The same way, you need be helping people. Prayers are nothing.
        >
        > I know that rockets won't fly for prayers. If you think prayers help to make rockets fly then why should we invest energy, time and money?
        >
        > There is no loss in doing prayers.. So people would do that. I doesn't mean prayers help.
        >

        > Sent from my Windows Phone
        > ________________________________

      • Sanjay Badithe
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 1, 2013
          Sorry,But ACTION SPEAKS BETTER THEN WORDS OR PRAYERS..
          You are not a Enlighten soul just by prayers you can cure anybodies illness and Pain.
          So the Above quote.
          BDS

          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 3, 2013
            I think I have to reproduce my older mails.

            “Those who are near to the scene of accident, have to help through their actions.

            Others who are far off, pray for them. Praying is for the injured, and also for the departed. When somebody reaches the heavenly abode, we always "pray for the departed soul". We believe it helps. Atleast it calms the mind of the person praying.

            Probably the questioner meant - when one is near to the accident, without helping them, even when the circumstances were conducive for helping, he walks away - but later goes home and prays. Of course, there is no use.”

            The second one for the "can you send rocket through prayer" mail. My older mail was

            "Do not psychologists and psychiatrists agree that prayer helps people the world over psychologically also? Is it a new discovery to be debated?

            And whoever says prayers don't help, have to answer all the psychologists and psychiatrists the world over. They have to do scientific medical research with target groups of praying and non praying people studied over many years, which can be published in medical journals."

            No where it was claimed you can do such things as sending rocket, or getting wealth.

            Situation has come to a stage where one has to reproduce old mails. Response to a statement has questions for which answer is already there in the original statement.

            I won't be responding further on this thread.

            Sreeshan