Mobile Workshop (Invite): 27th Jan @3:00 pm; Venue –‘Sri Vyasaraya Mutt’, Basavanagudi, Blore; Topic: ‘ Life and works of Sri Vyasarayaru

  • Madhvacharya For The Youth Workshop
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2013
      Sri Vyaasa Madhwa Samshodhana Pratishthana®

      Madhvacharya for the Youth Workshops

      Workshop Series for the Youth

      “Na hi jnanena sadrsam pavitram iha vidyate” - Gita , Chapter 4, Verse 38

      Many thanks for your interest in the Madhvacharya for the Youth Workshop Series.

      We are happy to inform you that the next ’Mobile Workshop’ is
      conducted at ’Sri Vyasaraya Mutt’ Basavanagudi, Bangalore

      Topic: ’ Life and works of Sri Vyasarayaru’
      Date: Sunday, 27th January
      Time: 3:00PM

      Speaker: Dr. Vyasanakere Prabhanjanacharya
      Events:
      i. Sloka Recitation
      ii. Discourse on the above topic
      iii. Interactive Q and A Session

      Contact Details
      Pavamaan @ 22443297/99453 12563 or Sunder @ 98451 58217
      or
      Send email to madhvacharya4youth@... or
      madhwacharya4youth@... or madhvacharyaforyouth@...

      Also please feel free to send this mail to anyone who you think will
      be interested in attending the workshop.

      Note: There are no charges for the workshop

      Welcome once again to the workshop! We are sure you will enjoy the same.

      Any one of you interested, can enroll with us as volunteers.

      Warm Regards
      Volunteers-Madhvacharya for the Youth Workshop

      Visit www.vyasamadhwa.org/upanyasa/Workshop for free audio downloads
      of previous workshops