Shri Gopaladasavaryara Aradhane Mahostoava 2013 Invitation

  • Mohan Chippagiri
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2012
      Shri Gopaladasavaryara
      Aradhane Mahostoava 2013
      Invitation
      We, the Vamshastharu (Uttanoor Raghavendra Das,U.Gopal Das
      and U. Mohan Das, the sons of late Sri.Uttanoor Subbanna Das) of Shri
      Gopaladasaru, perform the Aradhane of Shri Gopaladasaru  at Uttanoor in a grand manner.
      Madhvaru/HariBhakthas from various parts of our country attend the same. We all
      know that Shri Gopaladasaru was the beloved disciple of Shri Vijayadasarayaru
      and that  Shri Gopaladasaru was the Guru
      of  Shri Jagannatha dasaru.
      In the year 2013, the Aradhane will be performed from 2nd
      February  to 4th February 2013. The
      Madhya Aradhane will be on Sunday, the 3rd February,2013.  We take pleasure in inviting  you to attend the Aradhane and take the
      divine blessings of  the Anna
      Bhaganna(Shri Gopaladasaru).
      The details of the various Homas/Sevas that can be performed by
      Bhakatadigalu  are as below:
      Pavamana Homa on 02/02/2013-Rs.501/-
      Dhanvantari Homa on 04/02/2013-Rs.301/-
      SarvaSeva on the all the 3 days of the Aradhane-Rs.201
      Panchamruta Seva on all the 3 days of the Aradhane-Rs.101
      HariBhakthas who want to pay for the Homas/Sevas or wish to contribute
      for the Aradhane can remit the amount to:
      Account Name : Sri Uttanoor Gopaladasara Moolasamsthana Trust
      Account Number : 62181306632
      IFSC
      Code : SBHYOO20758
      Bank Address : State Bank Of Hyderabad, Prashant Nagar Branch, Yadava
      Nagar Malkajgiri, Hyderabad - 500047
      Address : Sri Uttanoor Gopala Dasara Moola Samsthana, Uttanoor, Ija
      Mandal, Alampur Taluka, Mahboobnagar Distt. Pin Code.509127
      For More clarifications you can contact directly to Sri U. Gopaladas@
      9963010811

      !!! Prathamo Hanuman Nama, Dvitiyo Bhimayevacha,
      Purnapragnya Tritiyasto Bhagavatkaryasadhaka !!!
      www.vijayadasaru.net Since 2002
      Chippagiri Mohan MCA

      Asst.Professor in Computer Science
      Bangalore