Re: [ITMS] Information Reqd

  • Gururaj H S
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2011
      Namaskara,

                      Find below contact of caterer. He can either prepare at his place and supply/serve or prepare at your place as convenient to you.

      He also prepares food if needed with Firewood/Coal for madi/naivedya purpose.

      Mr. Satish
      Mob: 9448276287/9449588674

      Thanks
      Gururaj

      On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 1:20 PM, girish gosavi <girish_rg@...> wrote:

      Namaskara,

      We have planned to perform Simanta function of my brother's wife in bangalore and I need information of cook who can prepare lunch for 40 to 35 people on this day. It is well and good if he prepares in his home and supply it to my home. please give me contact no of those guys.

      Regards
      Girish.R.G