Invitation: Pravachana Karyakrama by Pt. Malagi Jayatheerthachar - 10th Dec (Sunday)

  • Aditya Rao
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Namaskara All,
      We  are happy to bring to your notice that Pt. Malagi Jayatheerthachar, who is considered an authority in Madhwa Siddhantha and a great orator, has accepted our invitation to spend some time and deliver upanyaasa’s at Hyderabad. I request one and all from the Sangha to take advantage of this unique opportunity and participate in large numbers.

      The program has been scheduled on 10th DECEMBER 2006 (SUNDAY) for your convenience. Coincidently it also happens to be Uttararadhane of Shri Akshobhya Theertharu.

      The summary of the event is as follows,

      Morning Session – 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM at Uttaradi Mutt, “Malkajgiri” – Pravachana on Vishwa Matha Madhwa Matha – this talk will emphasize on why our siddhantha is the most superior of all.

      Evening Session – 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM at Uttaradi Mutt, “Lingampally” – Pravachana on Bhagvatha Sandesha for the Youth – this talk will lie an emphasis on what the youth of today needs to take home from the Bhagvatha and apply its ideas in today’s fast paced life.

      Theertha Prasada for ITMS Members will be arranged based on confirmation of participation to attend the event at Uttaradi Mutt, Malkajgiri.

      More details can be found in the attached poster.

      You can send in your confirmation by replying to this email.

      With regards
      Aditya