Re: Reminder:Request For Funds - First Anniversary Celebrations - 9th July 2006 (SUNDAY)

  • Aditya Rao
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2006
      Namaskara Dear All,
      We see that the current fund status remains 1001 and unfotunately has
      not met the target of 8000 that planned for.

      At this juncture, I request your support - not only monetary but also
      by actively participating in our programs, which is the only
      motivational factor for us - devoid of which I see a very bleak
      progress. But, I stand confident that we will be able to breakeven as
      it has happened in all our previous events with your liberal support.
      I appreciate your understanding that this is the only way our
      organization can execute such lovely programs. Probably we can evolve
      a different model of generating funds/increasing participation as the
      organization matures.

      Regards
      Aditya

      --- In IT_Madhva_Sangha@yahoogroups.com, Suparna Chincholi
      <suparna.chincholi@...> wrote:

      > Namaskara,
      >
      > The current collections are Rs 1001 as of now .. We need all your
      help
      > in building up funds for this program. So please send in your seva
      > amounts at the earliest
      >
      > Thanks again
      >
      > Suparna
      >
      > Suparna Chincholi wrote:
      >
      > > Namaskara,
      > >
      > > This is again an appeal to all Hari Bhaktas to contribute funds
      for
      > > our anniversary program. We did a rough Fund estimate for this
      program
      > > and it is as below
      > >
      > > Sanmana to Pandits
      > > 5000
      > >

      > > Phala+Hoova to Pandits 500
      > >

      > > Projector Hiring 2000
      > >

      > > So a safe target is to have Rs 8000 .. I wish we had this amount
      with
      > > us but unfortunately need help from all of you .. I am confident
      this
      > > time, that we would reach this target, as you all have been
      helping us
      > > with funds liberally ...
      > >
      > > Please send in your seva amounts to ICICI A/c No - 004001014396,
      Name
      > > - Suparna Chincholi, MICR Code - 500229003
      > >
      > > Regards
      > > Suparna

      July
    • Suparna Chincholi