Re: [ITMS] This is the right time fight against this person

  • Hrishikesh Durg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
      We have to Sue this person...and need to log harassment case against him.
      Definately we should stand against this..

      Hrishikesh

      On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 11:04 AM, girish gosavi <girish_rg@...> wrote:

      Hare Srinivasa,

      Madhva Bhandhugalige Namaskara,

      Dear All,

      Please find the attachment which is from today's Vijaya Karnataka news paper. Well educated and well reputed person is showing his cheap thinking. Really we need to fight against this statement. I would like to request all Madhva Bandhus to oppose this and we have to ask this person take back his words and demand to ask excuse with our Great Brahmin Group and Sri Sri Vishwesha Theertha swamiji.

      Regards
      Girish.R.G