Vyasaraja Mutt Panchanga's - more copies available.

  • Aditya Rao
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Namaskara,
      During my visit to Mysore this weekend, I had a great opportunity to
      meet up with Shri Vidhyavachaspati Theertharu and Shri Vidhyamanohara
      Theertharu of Vyasaraja Mutt (Sosale) on Ugadi and witness the pooje of
      Shri Gopalakrishna and receive the prasadam. They have also sent
      across their blessings to all the IT Madhva Sangha members.

      I have got some more copies of the mutt's Panchanga's for Vyayanaama
      Samvatsara, if you are in need or there is someone who needs copies,
      please do let me know by return mail or calling me at 9885104058.

      Regards
      Aditya