Chaturmasya sankalpa of Sri Sri Keshavanidhi Theertha Swamiji at Haridwar, Sri Sripadaraja mutt, Mulbagal

  • Muralai H S
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      Dear Hari Bhakthas,

      Junior Swamiji of Sri Sripadaraja Mutt, Mulbagal, Sri Sri Keshava Nidhigalu would be observing his first chaturmasa sankalpa at the pavithra ganga nadi theera, Hariya dwaraka, Haridwar.

      On this pavithra chaturmasa period, Swamiji has extended invitation to all the hari bhakthas to visit Haridwar for the sadana.

      Please find attached  Rayasa from pooja Swamiji.

      Also visit  http://sripadarajamutt.org/news%c2%a0 for further updates and program details.

      Thanks and kind regards,
      Murali Krishnan Hebbani Srinivas
      Hand phone: +91-98800 63823

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
        On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Muralai H S<muralihs@...> wrote:

        > Junior Swamiji of Sri Sripadaraja Mutt, Mulbagal, Sri Sri Keshava Nidhigalu would be observing his first
        > chaturmasa sankalpa at the pavithra ganga nadi theera, Hariya dwaraka, Haridwar.

        Namaskara, I am (I assume many others on these lists would be)
        extremely curious to know why the Poojya Swamiji is sitting in
        Ganapati Sachchidananda Ashrama in Haridwar? Esp when there are other
        vaiShNava even mAdhva maThas there? Is this extending a hand of
        friendship and thereby membership of the mutual admiration society? [I
        understand that a similar question needs to be posed to the paryAya
        maTha for an event of less duration but I am hoping it will be easier
        to get an answer here].

        Secondly, pls mention the topics on which pATha / pravachana will happen there.

        Thirdly, I have a question related to the Sripadarajara Aradhana that
        happens at Mulbagil. For the last few years that I have got interested
        in our society, the Tirtha-prasada (the real one) happens at 4.30 PM
        or later. Is there nobody who wants to better this situation? Why
        should everybody grudgingly 'adjust' thinking that it is prasada from
        Sripadarajaru? My first instinct is that it is poor management. Pls
        let me know how individuals like me can help the situation.

        Regards,
        Krishna
      • Muralai H S
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
          Namaskara to all,

          Sri Krishna kadari and 2 more hari bhaktharu have raised clarificating regarding the venue selected for chaturmasa at Haridwar, inspite of madhwa mutts availble why a different venue.

          1) Venue:

          There are 3 madhwa mutts in Haridwar.
          a) Palimar mutt b) Pejawar mutt & c) Kashi mutt. - here already swamijis have fixed up the venue for their chaturmasa. Their program has been fixed much earlier.

          Hence we have selected the current venue, the ashram is built on the banks of ganga. All timing we can have the ganga darshna and snana.

          2) Delay in Prasada timings during Sri Sripadaraja aradhana:

          Sri Mutt would try to improve on the timing of Theertha prasada.

          It is not only the abhisheka whih delays the timings, it involves, abhisheka to brindavan by swamiji, prior to that he needs to finish his japa, followed by rathosava, attending sabha program, Samsthana pooja, Alankara panthi, hastodaka to the Sri Padamanapa theertha, Sri Sripadaraja and mutt parampara brindavans.

          For further discussion pl. mail to me.

          Thanks and kind regards,
          Murali Krishnan Hebbani Srinivas

          Pl. visit
          http://sripadarajamutt.org/news/

          Moderator Note: All further queries regarding the issues on Chaturmaasa Deekshe and Aaradhanes related to Sripadaraja Mutt must be directly taken up with Sri Murali (author of this mail). Appreciate your understanding.