Re: [ITMS] Re: Trip to Malkhed & Mantralayam

  • gururajkadgadkai@hsbc.co.in
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31 11:45 PM

      Hi,

      Please find my input.

      1 : Hyderabad - Gulbarga by bus (4-5hrs, plenty of busses). Gulbarga to Malkhed by bus (1 - 1.5hrs). Malkhed to Seram by bus (30 -45min) and Seram to Mantralam Station by train (Link exp)

      Malkhed  is near Gulbarga. There are plenty of busses from hyd to Gulbarga including Volvo and u can book online (ksrtc.in).  From Gulbarga, there are several busses to Malkhed. Catch a bus towards Sedam (Seram). U can get down @ mutt gate just after crossing bridge. Need not go upto bus stand in malkhed. After teerth prasad, u can catch Link exp from Seram. Plz check the train timings. But u may reach mantralam station in odd hrs.

      Not sure about direct connectivity between hyderabad and seram by bus. You can even plan to return to Glb from Malkhed and then catch down trains towards chenni / Bangalore to Mantralam station.

      2. Hyderabad - Sedam by train. Sedam to Malkhed by buss.

      You can catch mumbai bound trains from hyderabad. There is even a passenger train in the early morning  (phalaknuma - Solapur - Bijapur) if u do not get reservation for other trains.
      If u go by train, u can get down at Sedam / Malkhed station. I am not sure about connectivity between Malkhed station to mutt.

      Regards,
      Guru

      sesha agiri <giri_sesha2000@...>
      Sent by: IT_Madhva_Sangha@yahoogroups.com

      05/31/2009 09:20 PM
      Mail Size: 23547

      Please respond to
      IT_Madhva_Sangha@yahoogroups.com

      IT_Madhva_Sangha@yahoogroups.com
      cc
      Subject
      [ITMS] Re: Trip to Malkhed & Mantralayam
      Our Ref
      Your Ref

      Sri Gurubyo namah,

                           Namaskara to all, I need a small information regarding visit to Malkhed& Mantralayam from HYDERABAD. I am planning to take my parents to Malkhed and Mantralayam (By June 15).
                              Can anybody guide me how to visit both the places ??? (Preferable by train or by Bus).  Is it is possible to visit both the places within 2 days.

                                                           Thanks,
                                                     SESHAGIRI KOWLIKI

      Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

      This message originated from the Internet. Its originator may or may not be who
      they claim to be and the information contained in the message and any
      attachments may or may not be accurate.

      HSBC Software Development (India) Pvt Ltd
      HSBC Center Riverside,West Avenue ,
      25 B Kalyani Nagar Pune  411 006 INDIA

      Telephone: +91 20 26683000
      Fax: +91 20 26681030

      for any errors or omissions.
      "SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!"

    • mysore shashikala
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
        very recently we had been to malkhed (by car, which was very tiresome).  But i heard that there is a train early in the morning around 5am from nampally to malkhed which reaches malkhed staion around 10 or 11am. you can take an auto from malkhed station to temple.  by the time you will finish darshan and theertha prasada will by around 3pm.  The same day you can come back to mantralaya either by train or bus (either from malkhed to mantralaya or gulbarga to mantralaya, you have to check the timings).  night halt at mantralaya.  morning have bath, darshan and theerthaprasada at mantralayam. leave mantralaya around 3pm.  i think there is a direct bus from mantrayala to hyderabad at 3pm.  or else you can come to raichur and from their to hyderabad. (plenty of buses are there).

        wish you a happy and comfrotable journey.

        hare srinivasa

         According to my opinion, u can move first hyderabad to malkhed nighthalt in malkhed,morning take darshan & teerthaprasad on that day, and move to gulbarga from there, at gulbarga u catch the train moving for bangalore/chennai. ....so that  u can reach mantralayam Road station,from there every 5min there will be buses to direct mantralaya.. .nighthalt in mantralaya.. ..next day darshan & teertha prasad...from there direct hyderabad super luxay buses available take advance reservation back to hyderabad.

        This is my opinion.
        wait for others opinion also....

        Thanks
        srisha.k

        --
        Thanks and Regards
        Srisha.Khajandar

        Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.
      • SRISHA KHAJANDAR
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
          Hare srinivasa,

          one thing there is train from hyderabad to malkhed station Haripriya  express / rayalaseema express it is called.it depats hyd at 5.20pm from nampally ststion...around 8.30pm u will be there in malkhed station,from there there will be auto riksha available to muut.

          I think this is best what i suggest...

          Thanks
          srisha.k