Vasantotsava in Palimaru

  • Harsha Acharya
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 7:22 PM

      Dear Haribhaktas,

      We are very happy to invite one and all of you to
      the Hanumajjayanthi and 9th Aradhana Mahotsava of our most revered
      gurugaLu Shri Shri Vidyamanya Tirthamaker of many yatis,
      Instructor and educator of many scholars, founder of
      VidyapiTha and Madhvamatha-vrinda, era-maker of this
      century and worthy of remembrance in the morning prayers.

      The mahotsava will be celebrated from April 07th to
      May 8th, in Palimaru, Udupi.

      The religious and spiritual discourses and
      contemplation programs, by the well known scholars,
      philosophical debates, scholarly debates will take
      place during the auspicious time.

      We urge you to actively take part in all the programs,
      connected with Vyasa-Dasa Sahitya and earn the special
      grace of Gurvantargata Lord Shri Rama- Krishna-Vedavyasa
      Devaru.

      As always, this event is organized under the guidance
      of Sri Vidyadheesha Tirtha by the Jagadguru Shriman
      Madhvacharya Mulamahasamsthanam, Shri Hrishikesha
      Tirtha PithaM, Udupi

      For more details see:

      Regards,

      Harsha Acharya,