Madhva Navami: Sri Sumadhva Vijaya Parayana at Sri Malkajgiri Raghavendra Mutt

  • Aditya Rao
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
      Namaskara All,
      On the bruhat pravakaala of Sri Madhva Navami [4th Feb 2009], IT
      Madhva Sangha is planning to schedule Sri Sumadhva Vijaya Parayana at
      Mantralaya Sri Raghavendra Mutt, Malkajgiri. The Parayana will be
      started by Sri Sukeshachar Jalihal & Sri Jayaramachar and we propose
      to start sharp after Sankalpa at 7:20 AM.

      Following this activity, we will have Utasava Seva of Sri Sarvamoola
      Grantha followed by mangala of Sri Mahabharata Tatparya Nirnaya which
      has been hosted by ITMS for 12 days. The mangala will be by Pt.
      Sukeshachar Jalihal. This will be followed by Theertha Prasada.

      ITMS encourages all sadbhaktas to kindly participate in this grand
      gnana-karya with family and well-wishers and get blessed by Sri
      Madhvacharyaru and Sri Madhvantraghata Vedavyasa Devaru.

      Hareye Namaha
      Aditya Rao

      Note: A separate mail is being sent on the Pavamaana Homa organized by
      the Mutt on this holy day of Madhva Navami.
    • Aditya Rao
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
        Reminder - 1 day to go ... Please find the poster attached for complete details ...
        Hareye Namaha
        Regards
        Aditya Rao

        Aditya Rao wrote:

[...]

      • Vikram Rayabhari
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
          Please find attached directions to Rayara Matha, Malkajgiri.

          If you are coming from Secunderabad, you will see Sairam Theatre to your left.
          If you are coming from Safilguda/Anandbagh, you will see Anutex and then Tharuni.
          Please follow the red arrows in the map for directions from there.

          Please feel free to call me at 9985554503 or Rayara Matha, Malkajgiri at 27052697 for more details.

          Regards
          Vikram