Sri Vyasaraja Mutt yathigaLa parampare Portait - by Sri Vyasaraja Seva Samithi (R) - msg by Sri NAPS Rao

  • Harish Rao
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
      || Sri Moola Gopala KrishnO Vijayathe ||
      || Sri Moola Pattabhi RamO Vijayathe ||
      || Sri yanthrOddhAraka mukhya prANO vijayathe ||
      || Sriman MadhwacharyO Vijayathe ||
      || Sri Rajendra TheerthO vijayathe ||
      || Sri Vyasaraja TheerthO Vijayathe ||

      namaste all,

      Sri Vyasaraja Seva Samithi (Rgd) takes immense pleasure of announcing a remarkable achievement from its members
      which has been done in record time.  They have printed in multiple colours of all the Moola Brindavana pictures (as applicable)
      of the yathigaLu of Sri Vyasaraja Mutt (Sosale) parampare starting from Sri Acharya Madhva right up to the last one, Vidya Vachaspathi Teertharu on one Wall portrait. This picture which measures apprxoximately 16" X 24" is one which all Madhva devotees could have as it contains a galaxy of famous saints, well known and respected by all.

      All this work is a voluntary effort of its active member Narendra Deshapande and few others who collected all the available phoptographs and took extra pictures where not available. The Samithi is pricing the portrait at a nominal cost of Rs 25/= here in India and at $2 for purchasers abroad, (postage to be borne by the purchaser if required).

      Having one of these at your home / Pooja room and remembering our great tradition of scholars and saints every day is the
      surest way to come out of the darkness and despair our Matha has fallen into at present.
      All the new members of the Samithi, who pay the annual fee of Rs. 100 or Life member fee of Rs. 1000, will also receive  complimentarycopies free - 1 and 2 numbers respectively. Even for those who renew their subscription or give substantial donations for the samithi's activities will also get complimentary copies.

      Please take note of this and help in widely circulating and dsitributing this priceless treasure.

      Regards
      NAPSRao

      || Sri Krishnarpanamastu ||

    • Vidyaprasanna M Magadi
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
        Hi NAPSRao,

        Thanks for the sharing the info with us. Can you please let me know the address from where i can get picture.. I need 2 copies of it.

        Regards,
        Vidyaprasanna

        --
        Rgds
        Prasanna

        ** Winners won't do different things, they do the things differently
      • Harish Rao
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 3, 2008

          namaste all,

          we will make it available at HYD for all our Madhwa Bandhus,

          to know whats the quantity required, we would soon be sending out a poll.

          Interested people may respond with your requirements.

          Rgds

          Harish

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 3, 2008
            Haraye Namaha

            I need 3 copies. Kindly let us know how do I get it and payment also.

            Regards

            Mr & Mrs Rama S Kumar

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 3, 2008
              Namaskara All,
              I will be receiving a consignment of about 25-30 posters and I shall
              distribute the same to all.

              I will announce the availability once the posters reach me.

              Hareye Namaha
              Regards
              Aditya Rao

              --- In IT_Madhva_Sangha@yahoogroups.com, Rama SKumar <rama_skumar@...>
              wrote:

              > Haraye Namaha
              >
              > I need 3 copies. Kindly let us know how do I get it and payment also.
              >
              > Regards
              >
              > Mr & Mrs Rama S Kumar

            • ramana_arcot
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 5, 2008
                respected sir,
                i too want 3 copies of pictures. becasue i am
                in kurnool if you kindly tell me the amount iwill pay it thor my boy
                who is a s.e. in hyd and collect it.
                thanking you sir,
                hare sreenivasa
                yours truly,
                arcot venkata ramana

                --- In IT_Madhva_Sangha@yahoogroups.com, "Aditya Rao"
                <aditya.rao@...> wrote:

                > Namaskara All,
                > I will be receiving a consignment of about 25-30 posters and I
                shall
                > distribute the same to all.
                >
                > I will announce the availability once the posters reach me.
                >
                > Hareye Namaha
                > Regards
                > Aditya Rao
                >
                > --- In IT_Madhva_Sangha@yahoogroups.com, Rama SKumar <rama_skumar@>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Haraye Namaha
                > >
                > > I need 3 copies. Kindly let us know how do I get it and payment
                also.

                > > Regards
                > >
                > > Mr & Mrs Rama S Kumar

              • varappa bg
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 6, 2008

                  Namaskar to all Haribhaktas –

                  On Sunday ( 5th Oct, 2008) I was lucky enough to have darshan of following kshetras around Raichur.

                  1. Yearagera Sri Ranganath Swamy temple – quite old temple with swayambhoo Sri Ranganatha on big rock. (from Raichur it’s about 20 Kmts)

                  1. Sankapur – This is the place where Sri Gopal Dasaru got the siddhi of Sri Gayatri mantra and Vysaraj pratistita Sri Hanumanta Devaru. (45 Kmta from Raichur – towards  Ieeja in AP)

                  1. Uttanur – Birth place of Sri Gopal Dasaru, Sri Venkateshwar swamy temple where dasaru used to provide his astrological service to people before attaining Dasatva ( 65 Kmts from Raichur). In Uttanur, Sri Gopal dasaru has advised his people not to immerse his asthi (bones) after his time, as he is taking one more birth. Dasaru gave the description of the lady, who is going to be his mother during next birth..

                  1. Sri Venisompur – This sacred placed in on Tungabhadra bank, Sri Vyasatatvgnaru moola brindavana, Sri Shodashbahu Narasimha devaru, Sri Santana Gopal swamy temple – good place for japa/tapassu (85 Kmts from Raichur)

                  1. Mantralaya – Sri Raghavendra swamy brindavana

                  1. Sri Ganadhal Panchamukhi Pranadevaru – Lord Hanuman is said to have appeared before Raghavendra swamy in a unique way amalgamating within him the avatars of "Varaha, Garuda, Hanuman, Narasimha and Hayagreeva", thus five-headed. Panchamukhi, located on the south bank of river Tungabhadra near Manchala now known as Mantralayam is where Raghavendraswamy performed penance for 12 long years in a cave. In appreciation of his Yoga, Lord Panchamukhi Pranadevaru, Kollahpura Mahalakshmi, Lord Venkateshwara of Tirupati and Kurmavathara gave darshan to him. Then he left for Mantralaya where he entered into Samadhi. A temple has been constructed at the spot where he performed penance known as the Panchamukhi Anjaneyaswamy temple..

                  1. Bicchali – This place just on Tungabhadra river bank, Sri Rayaru performed 13 years of tapassu here. See for details http://patwari.org/bd/bhikshaalya.html

                  1. Sri Jagannatha Dasaru Manvi – Place where Sri Dasaru wrote his extraordinary grantha – Sri Harikathamruta Sara

                  1. Sri Narayana Teertharu brindavana Manvi – Great Sanyasi, unattached to any matha but took sanyasatva from Sri Satyapramoda teertharu.

                  1. Sri Kallur Mahalaksmi -

                  Direction to this tour: You can plan a cab from Raichur (guide is required) to cover all these places in 12 hours. It’s ideal to start at 6 AM in the morning to return to Raichur at about 7 PM. Road condition is not good, expect some tedious journey.

                  If any of you need further direction, please call me.

                  Regards

                  Bramhanya V.

                  Franklin Templeton International Services India (P) Ltd

                  Mob: 9989932907

                  Hyderabad