Delayed Messages on ITMS Group

  • Aditya Rao
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Namaskara All,
      As most of you must have already noticed, there has been a delay in
      some messages coming into our main group after our members have posted
      it. This delay is because of the review and approval process from our
      moderators who were busy over the last few days due to MYC Core
      committee meeting.

      We are working on it and we assure that there shall be no more delays
      going forward.

      Any inconvenience is deeply regretted.

      Thanks
      Aditya Rao