!!! Vamana Avatara Pravachane - Shalibanda SRS Mutt !!!

  • Kale Balkrishna
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Namaskara Madhwa Bandhugalige!

      This is to announce that  ITMS is going to arrange for a Discourse on Sri Vamana Avathara - Purana by one of the eminent pandits Sri. Gopalkrishnachar Jayamangal on  2nd of March (Sunday)

      It is Going to be held in Shalibanda - Sri Raghavendra Swamy Mutt. I would like all you people in and around oldcity to participate in full strength.

      Find the attachment of the same!

      Details:

      Nirantara Gyana Yagna - I [DashAvatara]
      Discourse on - Sri Vamana Avathara
      By Sri Gopalkrishnachar jayamangal
      Shalibanda - Sri Raghavendra Swamy Mutt
      2nd March (Sunday)
      Timings: 6:30PM to 8:00 PM

      Pass on this message to your near and dear, and seek the bessings of Sri Hari-Vayu-Gurugalu !!!