Cerebra's Recruitement Drive - Join Our Team.

  • M Srinu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
      Cerebra’s Recruitment Drive - Join Our Team.
      Cerebra Consulting is a US based provider of information technology services to Fortune 1000 companies. A Professional Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or MBA in Systems. Minimum of 3 years of Experience in reputed IT companies. Experience in Oracle Applications, SAP, Peoplesoft, Java/J2EE, .Net, Data warehousing or QA.
      Send Resumes: onlinerecruiter@....
      For more details visit:  http://onlinerecruiter.blogspot.com or
      Call Work: 215-253-4737 Ext 103, Fax : 215-933-6897.

    • M Srinu
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2007
        Cerebra’s Recruitment Drive - Join Our Team. Cerebra Consulting is a US based provider of information technology services to Fortune 1000 companies. A Professional Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or MBA in Systems. Minimum of 3 years of Experience in reputed IT companies. Experience in Oracle Applications, SAP, Peoplesoft, Java/J2EE, .Net, Data warehousing or QA.

        For more details visit:  http://onlinerecruiter.blogspot.com

        Send Resumes: onlinerecruiter@....

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.