File - ADMIN GUIDELINES.txt

  • ITFreshersIndia@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 229 , Oct 8, 2006
      ADMIN GUIDELINES of ITFreshersIndia Group

      IMPORTANT NOTE:
      YOU CAN DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS PAPERS OF VARIOUS COMPANIES FROM THE FILES SECTION OF THE GROUP HOME PAGE.

      I have established this Yahoo Group with the name 'ITFreshersIndia' that will help you to get some latest Job Information. I'm focussing on providing the job information mainly to freshers. And apply for these jobs at your own willingness and risk. This group was established on 08 November 2004 and with in short span of time membership has grown close up to 2,000 members and so many have alredy got job through this group.

      If you or your friends are interested to get some latest opportunities and share job info with
      others, you can subscribe to this Group at-
      ITFreshersIndia-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      This group is to share information about Job Opportunities mainly for FRESHERS.
      Please note that this group focusses mainly on Software Jobs in India.
      It's no way a commercial group and set up with a good intention of helping the jobless people.
      Please note that you need NOT send mails to any other mail ID, except the above mail ID.
      Please Wait for a few days for approval, after sending blank mail ONLY to above mail ID.
      Do NOT send mails to any other ID including Owner / Moderator.

      If you are a member of the group, You can login with your Yahoo IID and Password to access
      all the informations of the group.

      Then send a mail from the 2nd mail ID(to which you want to receive mails) to :
      ITFreshersIndia-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Just wait for a few days after sending the mail, as it takes time for processing.
      Do NOT send mails to anyone, asking for change of your mail-ID.

      How to send mails to entire group ?

      In order to send a mail to entire group, send it to :
      ITFreshersIndia@yahoogroups.com
      Remember that the mail sent to the above mail ID reaches around 1,500 people. So, please be
      sensible in sending messages. Don't send any unnecessary messages.
      When you forward a mail that came to you through group, it will NOT go to entire group. So,
      before pressing SEND button, observe the mail ID to which you are sending the mail. If you want your reply mail to reach all the group members, you must send it to group mail ID:
      ITFreshersIndia@yahoogroups.com

      This group is formed to help mainly freshers to get a good job in Software Industry. The other
      discipline jobs don't have much importance in this group.

      anyone's ID, unless they misbehaved in the group.
      But please understand that problem is not with this group or you, but it's with Yahoo Groups
      server and Database.It seems Yahoo is encountering some technical problems. So I will not be able to help you unless they solve the problems.
      You might be experiencing one or more of the following problems. If you face any severe problems,
      JUST CREATE ANOTHER MAIL ID AND SUBSCRIBE THROUGH THAT NEW MAIL ID.

      subscribe again with a different mail ID.
      I mean, create a new mail ID and subscribe through that.

      I will not be able to help you for unsubscription. So, no use in sending mails to me. Sometimes, it takes lot of time for processing your unsubscription request. Till then, you will be receiving mails even if you sent an unsubscription request.
      You set your Mail delivery option (at the YahooGroups website) as : "No Mails" so that you won't receive any mails to your mail ID. Later , when Yahoo solves these problems, you can unsubscribe.

      subscribe through that.
      Please note that I don't remove any member from the group unless they misbehave in the group.

      ____________________________________

      READ ALL THE GROUP RULES.
      PLEASE GO THROUGH ALL THE BELOW GROUP RULES BEFORE USING THE YAHOO GROUP.
      PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE RULES ARE FORMED FOR YOUR BENEFIT. FOLLOWING THESE RULES HELPS YOU TO KEEP THE GROUP CLEAN AND GIVES YOU MORE ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT JOBS.

      DON'T SEND RESUMES :
      SENDING RESUME TO GROUP ID IS NOT ALLOWED.THIS IS JUST A PLACE TO SHARE JOB INFORMATION. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT AND BEHAVE WITH PROPER SENSE.

      SHOW GRATITUDE TO THE GROUP AND IT'S MEMBERS.
      LEARN TO INFORM THE GROUP WHEN YOU GET A JOB. SHOW GRATITUDE TO THE GROUP AND IT'S MEMBERS WHO HELPED YOU IN DIFFICULT TIMES.

      When you get a job, Please share that experience with the entire group at --
      ITFreshersIndia@yahoogroups.com
      Someone might get inspired by your Success story. Who Knows ?
      Also I will be quite happy to know about your success and that encourages me to keep the group running.
      When you get a job, try to spare atleast 05 minutes to compose a mail in detail with the entire
      procedure with which you got selected. Write all the details you know. The mail ID (or WebSite) where you applied for the job, company profile, Written Test pattern, Sample Questions, Interview Pattern etc. That will help lot of other people taking the test in future.
      They will remember your help for life long.
      When you are stepping in to your career, show the path to others also.
      Have a helping nature before expecting help from others.

      Please note that this is not intended for any commercial purposes and I am running this group
      with lot of struggle just to help you. Initially, I established the group only for my friends and
      then opened it for all in order to extend my help to everyone. So, any kind of mischievious use
      of group will lead to the closing of group. I don't mind doing so.

      VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF INFORMATION BEFORE SENDING TO GROUP.
      Whenever you are providing a recruitment info, PLEASE verify whether he/she (whose mail ID is mentioned) is a HR and/or willing to receive lot of resumes. Then only send the message to group.
      It's solely your responsibility to check the authenticity of message, as it's not possible for me
      to check the authenticity of so many messages daily.
      Myself or Group won't be responsible if you send any wrong information to the group. You alone will be the responsible for any damages caused by the wrong information sent by you. Bear in mind that you can be prosecuted (by particular company or person to whom you caused damage) in court for sending unauthentic information and causing inconvenience to any company. So, I advise you to be extra careful when sending any information or recruitments to group.

      Also think before giving a phone number of a person, as he might get more than 1000 calls daily. So, test whether the phone number is correct or not. Also verify with him that whether he is willing to receive those many phone calls. Then only give phone number to group.

      What should be the Subject Line of mail ?

      The subject line should be clear enough to indicate most of the details about requirement.

      __________________________

      The subject line of all mails with fresher recruitments MUST be prefixed with "(freshers)".
      __________________________

      When you are sending a paper or paper pattern of a company to the group, prefix the subject line with "(PAPER)" or "(PATTERN)"
      Also clearly give the Date, Time and Place where the paper is conducted. If possible, send the paper as Text File.

      __________________________

      When you are asking for some information, prefix the subject line with "(QUERY)".

      __________________________

      When you get a job and want to share your happiness with other group members, prefix the subject line with "(JOB)".

      ________________________

      When you are giving some useful information to others, prefix the subject line with "(INFO)".

      What mails are NOT allowed in Group ?
      The Group has now reached the strength of 1,500 people. Daily we get around 25-30 messages sent by group members.I read each and every message and delete all the irrelavant messages. Please note that I don't have any personal rivalry with anyone for rejecting or deleting the messages. Think before sending a mail to group whether it is really necessary or not. Remember! that each mail you send reaches 1,500 group members. So, do NOT send any unnecessary mails.
      Mails without any SUBJECT LINE will be deleted straightaway.
      FAKE mails, BLANK mails are not allowed in the group.
      VIRUS Messages will be deleted straightaway.
      NO chain mails will be approved to the Group.
      Have the sense that each mail you send reaches 1,500 group members. So, don't send unnecessary mails.
      EACH MAIL MUST HAVE AN APPROPRIATE SUBJECT. Otherwise they will simply be deleted by me.
      I am not going to allow any kind of SMART JOBS, INTERNET TYPING JOB MAILS, FUTURE CARE mails etc, asking people to pay some money. So, no use in sending them. Your mail ID will be BANNED, if you do so. I will ban those mail IDs who tried to send such mails.

      NO AUTHENTICITY WILL BE GIVEN FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING IN THIS GROUP. JUST BECAUSE I APPROVE A MAIL, IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT'S AUTHENTIC. YOU HAVE TO VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF EACH MAIL BY YOURSELF BEFORE SENDING THE MESSAGE. YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE ANY CONSEQUENCES FOR SENDING UNAUTHENTIC INFORMATION.
      If you want, you can have a try at the opportunities sent to Group. Otherwise, just leave it.
      As far as possible, I allow only authentic information. But there can always be some unauthentic information, as most of the information is obtained through forwards.

      Thanks a lot for reading the Group rules patiently.
      Wish you all the best!!!

      Sachidanand Singh
      Moderator
      ITFreshersIndia Jobs Group