FRESHERS--IBM ACSE NATIONAL ENTRANCE TEST 05!!

  • Sachchidanand
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Dear Aspiring Software Professional,

      The IBM Advanced Certificate in Software Engineering (ACSE) is here
      again.The IBM ACSE is a training program from IBM with practical live
      projects and 6 months project experience certification from Palmsoft
      along with full time pre-placement and regular placements offers from
      many leading companies.

      Course
      1.)IBM Advanced Certificate in Software Engineering (ACSE)- 6Months
      Eligibility : B.E from all branches / MCA / MSc / M.Tech /BCA/BS(CS)
      2.)IBM Enterprise Application (Java/J2EE/Web/XML/DB2) - 4 Months
      Eligibility : B.E (CS & IT) / MCA

      COURSE LOCATION
      Based on vacancies at the training facility, candidates might be
      allotted to the training facilities in one of the following locations:
      1. Mangalore (Non Metro Fees)
      2. Bangalore (Metro Fees)
      Note: While candidates might be asked to indicate their choice of
      course location, the final allotment of course location would be made
      by Palmsoft, the same shall be binding on the candidates who are
      admitted to the course. Care will be taken to allocate students to
      their nearest centre. Hostel facility is available only for the
      Mangalore centre

      Note: The Entrance Test and the Group Discussion would be held in
      Mangalore (IBM ACE, Willy's Centre, Balmatta, Mangalore-575001) on
      Sunday 26th June 2005

      About Us
      Now 5 years down the line we are the preferred IBM ACE center for
      students all over the Country and have students from premier
      institutions such as IIT's, NIT's and many more to name. Our quality
      training has attracted Companies from across the subcontinent. We are
      proud of our students working with Capt. Rakesh Sharma in Automated
      Workflow and with Mr.Ratan Tata in automating his office that we can
      say are some of the highlights. Our model of placement assistance has
      drawn appreciation from the industry. We treat every student as our
      long-term associate and we encourage them to focus on learning and
      grooming with soft skills while we Job Hunt.

      Placements
      As the Indian economy is once again booming driven by the software
      sector, IBM ACSE (Advanced Certificate in Software Engineering) is a
      highly sought after, training programme that does wonders to your
      career even before you start working. We are particularly thankful to
      companies such as TCS, Infosys, Automated Workflow, Maximus2,
      Vistara, Davlin, iNautix, Huawei, ADDR, Tarang, Bosch, EMC, ACS,
      Zenith, Genisys, iGate and IBM amongst the others who found value in
      recruiting our students.
      With the commitment we have received from the software Industry to
      recruit our graduates through Pre-placement offers, you stand a very
      good chance to make it big.
      The curriculum:

      Foundation
      • Linux Basics
      • Introduction to programming through C
      • Data Structures & Algorithms
      Enterprise Application
      Computer Architecture & Operating Systems
      • RDBMS Concepts
      • TCP/IP Network Programming
      • Web Programming
      • Core Java
      • Software Engineering
      • OOAD Using UML

      • Enterprise Application Development using XML
      • DB2 Programming & Stored Procedures
      • e-business Technology
      How to Apply ?
      • J2EE programming for WebSphere Application Server
      • Project
      • Soft Skills to guide you through the interview

      On successful completion of the Course, you'll receive an IBM
      Certification that is recognized not just in India but all over the
      world and you could possess that certificate in about 6 months from
      now. All you have to do is take an Entrance Test. To make sure you
      don't miss this opportunity, please download the Application Form &
      Prospectus from the
      Website: www.palmsof.com
      For Prospectus: www.palmsof.com/prosp.doc
      For application form:
      www.palmsof.com/appform.doc
      Please print the Application Form, fill-up & Post/Courier the same
      along with Demand Draft for Rs 100/- in favour of PALMSOFT
      TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD, MANGALORE. We will then courier you the Admit
      Card along with the application number.

      Eligibility : 2004 & 2005 Graduates / Post Graduates with 60%
      B.E from all branches / MCA / MSc / M.Tech /BCA

      Dates to Remember:
      Last Date for Filled in Application : 24th June, 2005
      Test Date / Interview / GD : 26th June 2005
      Class Commencement : 4 th July 2005

      Other Courses : IBM Systems & Networking Administrator (Open to all)
      IBM Linux Systems Engineer for e-business
      (Open to all)
      # Hostel Facility Available
      Futuristic Lab & 24x7 Internet Connectivity

      "IBM earns No.1 Ranking in Training Magazine's Top 100" for second
      straight year.

      Address: 2nd Floor, Willy's Centre, Balmatta, Mangalore – 575001.
      Tel: 0824-2433988/5255988. e-mail: support@...
      Website: www.palmsof.com