Re: [ITFreshersIndia] Urgent need of CTS paper

  • jennifer carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      hello Mr.Saurabh......
               I have given the test of cognizant. Its a quite simple aptitude test. Im sure u'll be able to crack it. Questions may be based on few mathematical calculations as in problem based on time and work, distance,speed,profit and loss etc......and series completion .........vocabulory.......comprehension etc etc. But anyways i dont which level are you in that is whther your bachelors or masters. i have given  it in third year bachelors degree. There were not any of the computer or softwrae related question for me.........Thats it......Thank you..........Best of luck..........Jennifer Carol
      saxena_saurabh80 <saxena_saurabh80@...> wrote:
      Hi,
         This is to request you to kindly plz send me the paper for CTS as i
      got the call from their i would be thankful to u. If u can help me in
      that area. If u have visited the exam already then plz give me the exp
      of it.
          Plz mail me at
      sinhasaurabhy2k@...
      Thanking You in advance