Re: [ISO8601] Re: Oral presentation Query (Was: And on alighter note)

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12 2:57 PM
      ivy19991231@... wrote:

      > Whoa! Braille varies by country too?

      Yes, there are some regional differences. If you look at this link, the last
      paragraph or 2 on contractions and overloading of symbols will give you some
      ideas why, not to mention the need to reference non-english characters.

      http://www.canadianbrailleauthority.ca/aboutbraille.html
    • ivy19991231@softhome.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12 6:33 PM
        Interesting. I've always how accented characters, like é and à,
        were typed in Braille. The blind students were never taught about typing or
        recognising accent marks in Braille.