RE: [ISO8601] And on a lighter note

  • explorecraft
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 31, 2004
      Perhaps I should clarify - the dates were like this at school:
       9-8-2004

      Go figure.

      I should get a lively response shortly,
      schools and teachers do not normally like being corrected.

      (We are talking about kindergarden 4-year olds here
       up until last night my daughter thought the next day was 32-08-2004 :^)
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 12, 2004
        Whoa! Braille varies by country too?